Wi-Fi Risks

Not sure you want to believe me. I am a very sensitive person. Here were some of the incidents you should know that were related to Wi-Fi:

1. When I used a handphone, I will have "probing pain" in my head. I felt the heat in my head too.
2. When I placed my MP3 or handphone or GPS in my left pocket of my shirt, my heart "misfired" with palpitation and irregular pumping.
3. When I placed my laptop computer on my lap, I felt pain in my testicles.

Well, most people are not sensitive to such wireless problems and they would think these are rubbish.
If you still don't want to believe me then read the article below:


Germany warns citizens to avoid using Wi-Fi
By Geoffrey Lean
Sunday, 9 September 2007

People should avoid using Wi-Fi wherever possible because of the risks it may pose to health, the German government has said.
Its surprise ruling – the most damning made by any government on the fast-growing technology – will shake the industry and British ministers, and vindicates the questions that The Independent on Sunday has been raising over the past four months.

And Germany's official radiation protection body also advises its citizens to use landlines instead of mobile phones, and warns of "electrosmog" from a wide range of other everyday products, from baby monitors to electric blankets.

Read more here

No comments: